The Sazerac Oxford
We made the Sazerac with you in mind. Named after our favorite cocktail - this oxford delivers an unexpected punch.
A high performing, wing tip with the style, comfort, and athletic ability you've dreamed of. While everyone else dresses for the job they have, you dress for the job you deserve.
At the Peak of Your Shift the Hottest Thing Should Be Your Personal Brand - Not Your Feet
You already know your feet are the foundation you need to build a solid career. All we need to do now is show you all the ways we’re going to help keep you safe and keep you looking good.
Outlast® Lining - Inducted into the Space Technology Hall of Fame
- Phase Change Material helps your feet sweat up to 44% less
- Reverse Thermal Storage displaces heat like ice in a drink
- Makes leather last longer with proper heat and moisture displacement
High Performance Footbed with Rogers Poron®
- Engineered and unmatched shock absorption for long shifts
- Cushion designed to protect your heel which carries the lion’s share of your weight
- Lightweight and flexible material all but eliminates unnecessary foot fatigue
Bolflex Rubber Outsole Made from Eco-Rubber
- Slip resistant to keep you safe on wet surfaces
- Environmentally friendly - made from recycled rubber
- Flexible and ready for the diverse conditions a shift brings
- Working, walking and bad weather - doesn’t matter with the durability of real rubber
- Supple Nappa and suede leather means no more long, painful break-in period
- Quickly molds to your foot
- Performs like a work shoe but feels like a running shoe
I thought these shoes would be like cole haan, light and of OK quality. When I first took them out of the box I immediately realized that the quality is much different. The rubber seems more substantial and the feel and thickness of the leather makes my foundation feel solid.
If you're looking for cheap light running shoes - these are not them. But I feel like I can do anything in these!
I own a pair of the Sazeracs and thoroughly enjoy the STYLE and comfort!! This is first time I have not had to purchase $$$ & wear off the shelf insoles. My friend Gary noticed my shoes, asked me about them and he ordered this pair. He drives a limo, needs to look sharp and is on his feet a lot waiting for clients at events he drives them to. Gary is also so very satisfied!! He now is walking around the different event grounds for exercise because his Sazeracs are so comfortable. Gary said that he is getting compliments from his customers on his shoes too. Go figure. Thank you Paul Hardt!!