You asked, we delivered. We stripped down the popular Manhattan and rebuilt it from the sole up in a waterproof brushed suede . The sleek, minimalist, modern style doesn’t betray support for safety. This is for the professional, high performance footwear aficionado.
Show your class...and never settle.
At the Peak of Your Shift the Hottest Thing Should Be Your Personal Brand - Not Your Feet
You already know your feet are the foundation you need to build a solid career. All we need to do now is show you all the ways we’re going to help keep you safe and keep you looking good.
Outlast® Lining - Inducted into the Space Technology Hall of Fame
- Phase Change Material helps your feet sweat up to 44% less
- Reverse Thermal Storage displaces heat like ice in a drink
- Makes leather last longer with proper heat and moisture displacement
High Performance Footbed with Rogers Poron®
- Engineered and unmatched shock absorption for long shifts
- Cushion designed to protect your heel which carries the lion’s share of your weight
- Lightweight and flexible material all but eliminates unnecessary foot fatigue
Bolflex Rubber Outsole Made from Eco-Rubber
- Slip resistant to keep you safe on wet surfaces
- Environmentally friendly - made from recycled rubber
- Flexible and ready for the diverse conditions a shift brings
- Working, walking and bad weather - doesn’t matter with the durability of real rubber
- Supple Nappa and suede leather means no more long, painful break-in period
- Quickly molds to your foot
- Performs like a work shoe but feels like a running shoe
The shoes arrived in the wrong size. They are really good looking but I can't complete my review until the right size shoes arrive.
I’ve been looking for a super comfortable boot for awhile.
I love Chelsea boots but heeled shoes just aren’t comfortable for me any more.
I’ve bever seen one with an athletic sole like this, so I had to have it! I love these boots, slipping them on and wearing them with jeans our or slacks at work has been awesome. Also great in the rain. Keep going Paul Hardt!!