Waterproofing - Snow-Proof Weatherproofing
We did the research and Mink Oil is still the most effective, natural way to protect your shoes.
Since 1904, this has been the best weatherproofing formula for smooth leathers. Softens, waterproofs, restores and preserves all smooth leather articles. Colorless, odorless and non-greasy. Perfect for saddles, boots and other leather articles subjected to rugged use. 3 ounce size ships in 1 dozen point of purchase display boxes.
NOT FOR SUEDE
At the Peak of Your Shift the Hottest Thing Should Be Your Personal Brand - Not Your Feet
You already know your feet are the foundation you need to build a solid career. All we need to do now is show you all the ways we’re going to help keep you safe and keep you looking good.
Outlast® Lining - Inducted into the Space Technology Hall of Fame
- Phase Change Material helps your feet sweat up to 44% less
- Reverse Thermal Storage displaces heat like ice in a drink
- Makes leather last longer with proper heat and moisture displacement
High Performance Footbed with Rogers Poron®
- Engineered and unmatched shock absorption for long shifts
- Cushion designed to protect your heel which carries the lion’s share of your weight
- Lightweight and flexible material all but eliminates unnecessary foot fatigue
Bolflex Rubber Outsole Made from Eco-Rubber
- Slip resistant to keep you safe on wet surfaces
- Environmentally friendly - made from recycled rubber
- Flexible and ready for the diverse conditions a shift brings
- Working, walking and bad weather - doesn’t matter with the durability of real rubber
- Supple Nappa and suede leather means no more long, painful break-in period
- Quickly molds to your foot
- Performs like a work shoe but feels like a running shoe