The Manhattan Boot
You know that you can’t build your personal brand with throw away footwear.
Just because you work a long day doesn’t mean your feet should feel it. From slip resistance, to arch support and supple Nappa leather this ankle boot at the crossroads of comfort and style. This is the boot you deserve. Never settle.
At the Peak of Your Shift the Hottest Thing Should Be Your Personal Brand - Not Your Feet
You already know your feet are the foundation you need to build a solid career. All we need to do now is show you all the ways we’re going to help keep you safe and keep you looking good.
Outlast® Lining - Inducted into the Space Technology Hall of Fame
- Phase Change Material helps your feet sweat up to 44% less
- Reverse Thermal Storage displaces heat like ice in a drink
- Makes leather last longer with proper heat and moisture displacement
High Performance Footbed with Rogers Poron®
- Engineered and unmatched shock absorption for long shifts
- Cushion designed to protect your heel which carries the lion’s share of your weight
- Lightweight and flexible material all but eliminates unnecessary foot fatigue
Bolflex Rubber Outsole Made from Eco-Rubber
- Slip resistant to keep you safe on wet surfaces
- Environmentally friendly - made from recycled rubber
- Flexible and ready for the diverse conditions a shift brings
- Working, walking and bad weather - doesn’t matter with the durability of real rubber
- Supple Nappa and suede leather means no more long, painful break-in period
- Quickly molds to your foot
- Performs like a work shoe but feels like a running shoe
I love my new work boots! They are extremely comfortable and stylish. The only reason I'm not giving them 5 stars is that they aren't very slip resistant. I've had a few close calls in the kitchen and walk-in of the restaurant that I work in.
Feels like running shoes - how did you do this????
They were comfortable from the time i took them out of the box. I walked 6-7 miles around Manhattan in them and my feet and back felt great. More comfortable than running shoes. Great job!!
I pulled these shoes out of the box 5 minutes before heading to a party where I'd be on my feet for hours. Forgot I had new shoes on the moment I stepped into my car until I got home that night. These are the definition of "fits like a glove" right out of the box.
I’ve tried a lot of boots, they usually break in in 1-3 months. This leather is soft, after one or two days I felt like I was in running shoes - that’s amazing to me!