The Manhattan Boot
What does ath-luxury mean?
The Manhattan boot is the definition. This boot is made for walking.
Not everyone is ready to rock The Manhattan boot - these are for the trend setter, not for those late to the game.
At the Peak of Your Shift the Hottest Thing Should Be Your Personal Brand - Not Your Feet
You already know your feet are the foundation you need to build a solid career. All we need to do now is show you all the ways we’re going to help keep you safe and keep you looking good.
Outlast® Lining - Inducted into the Space Technology Hall of Fame
- Phase Change Material helps your feet sweat up to 44% less
- Reverse Thermal Storage displaces heat like ice in a drink
- Makes leather last longer with proper heat and moisture displacement
High Performance Footbed with Rogers Poron®
- Engineered and unmatched shock absorption for long shifts
- Cushion designed to protect your heel which carries the lion’s share of your weight
- Lightweight and flexible material all but eliminates unnecessary foot fatigue
Bolflex Rubber Outsole Made from Eco-Rubber
- Slip resistant to keep you safe on wet surfaces
- Environmentally friendly - made from recycled rubber
- Flexible and ready for the diverse conditions a shift brings
- Working, walking and bad weather - doesn’t matter with the durability of real rubber
- Supple Nappa and suede leather means no more long, painful break-in period
- Quickly molds to your foot
- Performs like a work shoe but feels like a running shoe
I am a Full time Bartender at a very busy hotel bar in San Francisco. These boots were made by a true bar professional, who knew and cared about Hospitality workers and their footwear needs. These boots are so well made; the leather is butter soft, the soles are hard yet flexible and they look super classy on! I have recommended them to ALL my Hospitality fellow workers. They are a total deal at the discounted price. Don't just buy one pair, do your self a favor and get 2!!